Thursday, February 5, 2009

Dexter Yin

Hai this is my 1st time posting a blog, never thought of starting a blog but this is for e-commerce so i guess i can do it. Im Dexter and welcome to my part of the blog, sharing a blog with my fellow classmates is so awesome. Andy keeps telling me to start on the blog already so, here it is!!

Lets start by introducing myself,
i'm a business student majoring in entrepreneurship. I am very veery lazy but i am very fortunate to have friends that help me alot. I love u guys.. evrybody in ENT04!!

Other than that, im a typical teen that enjoy doing the same things that the next person would. Like hanging out, eating together, or going to the "library", and surfing the net. Speaking of which, let me introduce my top 5 websites that i visit the most :)


#1 - www.crunchyroll.com



This is where i watch some of my animes. If u dont know what animes are, u should go bang a wall, OR u could click on the link to find out =P

#2 - www.facebook.comThis is where i play poker.

#3 - www.google.com

This is my search engine.

#4 - www.yahoo.com
Another search engine. This is my homepage.

#5 - www.kennysia.com
The only blog i follow is Kenny's.

Thats all for post number 1. Im sure more will come, considering i have more tutorial questions =D

No comments:

Post a Comment